The older I get the worse my memory becomes. My childhood memories, are blobs, and even last week is hazy. Apparently I'm a drugless druggie, with no memory storage. (!)
"I pee in you bed"
Related to me by a histerical mother and sisters is this story of Ephriam, 2nd to youngest, and quiet the character.
Apparently Ephy wasn't having a very good night, he had been crying and screaming. Joelle (my younger sister.) took him down to her bed and tried to get him to calm down and go to sleep... When Ephraim finally realized he was not going anywhere he momentarialy stopped crying, looked at Joelle, and with attitude said: "I pee in'youw bed." Joelle, checking the sheets, said "nah-uh, you didn't pee in my bed." that happened 3 more times until Joelle felt around him again to find that yes, he (proudly) had peed in Joelle's bed, and had promptly gone to sleep.
Now everytime he goes up to mom after sleeping in Joelle's bed, and having an accident, he says with attitude: "I pee in'hur bed!"
(Your missing out on the head bob, Ephraims accent, and the repeating of the line "I pee in youw bed" ... come over and you will get the full laughable story.)
No comments:
Post a Comment